VICTOR WILLIAM SEWER MARINE FACILITY ("THE CREEK")
Cruz Bay, St. John
The Victor William Sewer Marine Facility (commonly known as "The Creek") is located in Cruz Bay, St. John. The length of the dock is 296 feet with a draft of 10 feet.
The Creek was formerly used as St. John's cargo port. However, after the completion of a new cargo facility at Enighed Pond in 2006, the Port Authority ceased all cargo operations at this port. The Sewer Marine Facility is now used for the berthing of passenger ferries, charters, and tenders. All vessels that require federal inspection must also use this facility.
Victor W. Sewer Marine Facility, Cruz Bay
U.S. CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION
Port of Entry
Port Code: 5102
Victor W. Sewer Marine Facility
Cruz Bay (St. John), Virgin Island
St. John, VI 00830
Phone: (340) 776-6741
Fax: (340) 693-8740
Daily Office Hours:
10:00 am-5:30 pm (AST)
Free Two-Hour Parking
Overnight and reserved parking are not allowed at this facility.
Victor William Sewer
Captain Victor William Sewer was the first harbor master for the Virgin Islands Port Authority. The Creek in Cruz Bay, St. John was renamed in his honor in June 2008. Sewer was born on St. John on November 21, 1919. In 1964, he formed the Transporation Boat Company. He is credited with establishing the first regular boat service between Cruz Bay, St. John, and Tortola, British Virgin Islands.